Specialized travel insurance for Erasmus+ mobility.
The condition for traveling to Erasmus+ internship is to take out commercial insurance in the prescribed extent for the entire internship period. Students are responsible for commercial insurance and proof of insurance must be submitted to the Erasmus University Coordinator before signing the traineeship contract.
All participants of the Erasmus+ Traineeships financed by the consortium Educa International o.p.s. have to submit the ERAPO insurance.
The ERAPO insurance, specialized insurance for Erasmus+ mobility, designed for the needs of students and graduates going to Erasmus+ study stays and internships. It includes the necessary coverage for all types of mobility and guarantees its correctness according to Erasmus+ rules.
ERAPO provides students with the following benefits:
• mobility insurance under Erasmus+ rules,
• take out insurance simply and online, on your mobile or computer,
• good price
• conclusion of insurance and documentation in Czech and English,
• clear certificate for school confirming insurance in Czech and English,
• telephone and email assistance.
Get the ERAPO insurance here