CRM SYSTEM Administrator
P&P is young, fast growing and social responsible company with the focus on relocation and immigration service for foreigners in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Our goal is to ensure a smooth relocation of our clients from around the whole world. We believe in openness and fairness. We offer creative environment and development of our employees not only in the immigration topics. We are the business industry leader with thousands of successful cases.
Our team is using on daily basis an Immigration CRM system, which helps us to guide our clients through the whole immigration/relocation process. Customizing and shaping of the system (no coding required) is necessary to achieve the best result. Therefore we are looking for YOU to help us improve the system.
YOU can expect from us:
• The opportunity to work for a fast growing consulting company
• A friendly, young working environment within high talented team
• Space for creating something new and beneficial
• Being part of the improving process
• Learning the processes of obtaining different kind of EU related visas
We are looking for an intern, who will help us:
• Creating new and maintaining current processes in IT system (no coding required)
• Improving the CRM system based on the clients/colleagues feedback
• Testing the system, catching the failures
We do not need any specific knowledge for this position, however we believe, that this characteristic would help:
• University student
• Very good knowledge of both written and spoken English
• Excellent communication skills and interest in further self- development
• Technical and logical thinking
The internship is based in PRAGUE, which is one of the nicest cities in Europe with high living standard, excellent services, amazing international cousin and very friendly people. Our office is located in Prague 8 – Karlín, that is the most growing district in the whole city, only 5 minutes from the city center.
If you are not sure, if you fit our position, just send us an email and we will discuss with you
Looking forward to hearing from you!